Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HELP SEND ME TO ANTARCTICA!!!

Okay bloggers! I NEED your help! I have entered a contest in where, if I win, I win a FREE trip to Antarctica!!! All I have to do is receive the highest amount of votes by Sept 30 @ noon. Right now, I'm a tad behind, I have 272 votes, and the leader is at over 800!!! I need your guys help, please blog and tell people to vote!!! Here's how the competition works! You get one vote per email address, if you have more then one email, you can vote more then once! You do have to register, but it only takes literally 2 minutes, and is completely SPAM FREE!!! Ready to help me out!? (PS I promise a TON of pictures and blogging updates if I win!)

Here's how to vote:

Step 1: Follow this link - http://www.blogyourwaytoantarctica.com/users/register_voter

Step 2: Register on the right hand side of the page (this is a legit site, and NO you will not receive SPAM nor will any of your information be released)

Step 3: Retrieve your confirmation e-mail

Step 4: Click the link inside your confirmation e-mail

Step 5: Login

Step 6: Click View Entries on the right hand side of the page

Step 7: Find “Mike Mezeul II” and click

Step 8: Place your vote on the right hand side of the page

PLEASEEEEE help! Send this to friends, family, fellow bloggers, Twitter...anything!

Thank you guys so much in advance!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you make it! I'll send this out through the AISD school teacher Facebook... that should get you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW... turn off the Word Verification... you don't need it and many people won't comment if they have to do that.

    ReplyDelete